Dividend Ladder officially launched almost one year ago and the blog has finally reached the 100 post milestone. While I am not as excited by writing as I am by doing research, building lists and developing tools I’m glad to have made it this far. I certainly could not have done it without Joseph Hogue who has been a great help along the way.
- The 5 safest dividend stocks in the market – A classic that was picked up by The Daily Crux.
- Top dividend funds of 2013 – You may have discovered our site from this post due to its high rankings.
- The highest yielding stocks with dividend growth – a standard post on a few basic qualities of the best dividend-payers.
- The 3 best dividend growth stocks you’ve never heard of – I only own shares of FHCO and TAL, both of which have had recent sell-offs but I believe in the long term story of each and think they are undervalued now.
- The future of the ladder – A quick look at my plans for this site.
- Build wealth through dividend investing – What it takes to build income and wealth from dividend investing.
- Pay for college with dividend income – this one stands above the rest. I constantly get feedback on this post saying it has changed someone’s perspective on how to pay for their kid’s college expenses.
- Rebuilding a dividend portfolio – Its fun to look back at where I was 10 months ago and the progress that has been made.
- The tools – Not a post but still this page gets a lot of feedback.
Thank your for your support and comments over the last year. I’m looking forward to many years to come.